A NEW ERA
INNOVATION IS OFTEN INSPIRED BY BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME, WITH ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS COMING TOGETHER ALLOWING THE GENESIS OF A NEW VISION OR ERA. THE HYPERLINK IS OUR VISION TO TAKE YOU INTO THAT NEW ERA.
The design brief was outrageous – develop a kite to bridge the gap between inflatable and foil kites while making it excel on water, snow and land.
The Hyperlink is a true multipurpose foil kite, it brings together the performance of a foil with the feeling of an inflatable. One kite to cover almost every aspect of Kiting! Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers.
The Hyperlink is unique, it’s the first foil kite to be as dynamic and fun to ride as a performance inflatable. With an unparalleled level of stability, handling and bar feeling the Hyperlink takes it to the next level.
With an innovative valve design it can be ridden on the water, snow and land safely, as a Closed Cell or Open Cell kite.
We know many inflatable kite riders can see the advantages of high performance foil kites such as the Chrono or R1, however the bridle lines and complexity can be daunting. The Hyperlink is simple and user friendly, the mid aspect ratio and minimal bridle plan makes taking the jump from inflatable to foil kite easy!
No matter how hard-core inflatable you are, now is the time to expand your universe. Take that step into the unknown – the reward is more adrenaline, more riding time and a new feeling!
Range of Use
5 / 7 / 9 / 12
WIND RANGE AND BAR SIZE WATER
WIND RANGE AND BAR SIZE LAND
Wind range is indicative only based on an average rider weight of 80kg. Actual range will vary based on rider skill level and type of board/skis used.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release (4-Line mode) or optional 5-Line Re-Ride Release. *Only use the 5-Line release when the kite is in Open Cell mode. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or – 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
CHANGING FROM CLOSED CELL MODE TO OPEN CELL MODE
OPEN CELL MODE
- Open Cell Mode is recommended when riding on snow or land.
- Similar inflation as in Closed Cell Mode, slightly quicker due to the valve zips being open.
- Snow and land riding are a blast, the easy inflation and 5-Line Re-Ride Release System means it can be taken anywhere safely.
- The Hyperlink combines the perfect balance of handling, pop and float to make the most of terrain and flats.
It is easy to get big air on this machine!
FOIL CONTACT WATER V4
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop…
- Push Away Quick Release
- Dos modos de liberación
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line & Spinning Handle
- Auto posicionamiento del Chicken Loop
- Foil Brake Handle
- Tips blandos con retenedores elásticos escondidos
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
- Baja fricción de pieza central
- Línea De-power recubierta de PU
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- Bungee Trim Line & mango magnético
- Líneas de vuelo 500kg/300kg
- Grip de EVA ergonómico
- Tamaños: 38cm, 45cm, 50cm y 55cm