UNIVERSAL HIGH LEVEL FOIL KITE
BORN FROM THE CHRONO LEGACY AND PACKED FULL OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, THIS ALL-NEW DESIGN TAKES IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. THE CHRONO V3 IS BY FAR THE MOST UNIVERSAL HIGH LEVEL FOIL KITE, YOU CAN EXPECT OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE ACROSS THE BOARD.
Our design brief was to enhance every aspect of the V2. To do this we had to take the design to the next level incorporating features and understanding from the highest performance race kite on the planet, the R1 V2. It was a lofty goal but we believe we have made it happen.
It all starts with a totally new plan form, slightly more compact and with wider tips. Less obvious but perhaps the biggest upgrade are the internal diagonal ribs which help to keep the upper surface clean while creating a more solid internal structure. We have included internal straps to link the tension from the diagonals to the lines in order to create a uniform tension across the span. The upper and lower surface tension has been manipulated to reduce its effect on the internal structure resulting in a cohesive, stiffer wing in flight.
We’ve radically improved the overall flying sensation, making the V3 more responsive and reactive giving the rider a more direct feel and confidence. We’ve focused on creating a progressive feeling in the bar throughout the depower throw range, keeping consistent control in light or high winds.
The handling has an impeccably smooth turning motion and the kite has nice drive following through the turn, which means the V3 can easily be looped.
The kite is more reactive due to being a stiffer wing, which means it’s incredibly efficient even in the lightest breeze. With the Chrono V3 upwind riding has become a “no brainer” and this kite will get you out in winds you previously thought were unkiteable. Stability is essential no matter what conditions you’re out in, we’ve made sure the V3 holds its ground and delivers the utmost rock-solid stability.
The Chrono V3’s multi-purpose design means it is perfect for high performance Twin Tip freeriding – launching yourself into big floaty airs or out and out power and speed riding. Hydrofoil riders will instantly notice the improved stability and tacking/gybing potential of the V3, it will lift you for longer making maneuvers smoother and more intuitive.
Snow kiters will notice a significant performance boost of the V3 over its predecessor, ensuring riders have power to carve up the snow and sky in even the lightest breeze. The responsive handling has expanded the realm of possibility for landboarders, giving more control for engaged freestyle maneuvers. The incredible stability of the Chrono V3 gives riders the assurance they need to go for new tricks without hesitation.
The Chrono V3 is designed to deliver, for the competent kiter aspiring to ride an enhanced performance kite, which is powerful yet at the same time forgiving and not demanding. Get ready to experience heightened sensations that will give you the confidence to take your riding skills to a whole new level
Range of Use
7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15 / 18
WINDRANGE & BAR SIZE WATER
WINDRANGE & BAR SIZE LAND
Wind range is indicative only based on an average rider weight of 80kg. Actual range will vary based on rider skill level and type of board used.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release. After releasing the flag out check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or – 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
FOIL CONTACT WATER V4
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop…
- Push Away Quick Release
- Dos modos de liberación
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line & Spinning Handle
- Auto posicionamiento del Chicken Loop
- Foil Brake Handle
- Tips blandos con retenedores elásticos escondidos
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
- Baja fricción de pieza central
- Línea De-power recubierta de PU
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- Bungee Trim Line & mango magnético
- Líneas de vuelo 500kg/300kg
- Grip de EVA ergonómico
- Tamaños: 38cm, 45cm, 50cm y 55cm