CHRONO V3 ULTRALIGHT
UNIVERSAL HIGH LEVEL FOIL KITE, EVEN LIGHTER
THE CHRONO V3 IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN AN ULTRA LIGHT VERSION. THIS IS THE SAME DESIGN PRODUCED WITH HIGH QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS TO REDUCE WEIGHT AND PACKING VOLUME TO A MINIMUM.
The Ultra Light version is 25% lighter and packs down to around half the size!
The Ultra Light offers true performance increases and enhanced flying characteristics. It inflates quicker, launches in lighter winds, flies faster, stays in the air longer in gusty conditions, and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
The technical backpack is the same design as the standard version using lighter materials.
The Ultra Light kites will be produced on request only, please contact your local dealer/distributor and order early to plan for production and delivery time.
Range of Use
7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15 / 18
WINDRANGE & BAR SIZE WATER
WINDRANGE & BAR SIZE LAND
Wind range is indicative only based on an average rider weight of 80kg. Actual range will vary based on rider skill level and type of board used.
- The Chrono V3 Ultra Light is for advanced riders only who have previous foil kite experience. The materials have been used extensively on our Ultra Light Kites and Paragliders for the past five years. The kite must be carefully looked after, it needs an experienced rider who knows how to keep the kite up in the air and how to handle it gently on the ground.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release. After releasing the flag out check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or – 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
FOIL CONTACT WATER V4
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop…
- Push Away Quick Release
- Dos modos de liberación
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line & Spinning Handle
- Auto posicionamiento del Chicken Loop
- Foil Brake Handle
- Tips blandos con retenedores elásticos escondidos
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
- Baja fricción de pieza central
- Línea De-power recubierta de PU
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- Bungee Trim Line & mango magnético
- Líneas de vuelo 500kg/300kg
- Grip de EVA ergonómico
- Tamaños: 38cm, 45cm, 50cm y 55cm